It's convenience and effective.
Online therapy is secure, convenient & effective.
When COVID-19 first hit, I was reluctant to try online therapy. I worried it would be less helpful. For over three years now, my clients have consistently proved me wrong. Not only are the sessions effective, but the added convenience has also been a huge help for my clients. Because of this, my practice is 100% online and I serve clients throughout South Carolina and North Carolina.
Whether you want the added convenience of doing sessions from home, or you want to avoid the traffic and save time on travel, online therapy gives you that convenience and ease.
What are the benefits of online therapy?
• Save time traveling to and from my office
• Be in the comfort of your own home with your couch, your space...and your pets!
• Avoid the stress of traffic
• Reduce your carbon footprint by not driving to and from my office
• Avoid a babysitter if you have kids who aren't old enough to be left alone, but they can keep themselves occupied in another room while we have our sessions
When is online therapy not appropriate?
• If you don't have stable internet access
• If you don't have access to a computer with a camera, a tablet, or a smartphone
• If you don't have a private location
• If you are outside of South Carolina or North Carolina (due to licensure restrictions)
How does it work?
If you have ever used Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime, the format will feel similar; however, I use a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform to ensure privacy.
You will receive a link to your appointment a few minutes prior to your scheduled time. Just click the link to join the session. That's it!
How do we get started?
It all begins with a free, 20-minute phone consultation to see if working together is a good fit. If it's not a good fit, I'll support you in finding the right person for you. If it is a good fit, I'll get you scheduled as soon as possible so you can get started. Click Get Started to schedule your initial phone consultation.