Online therapy is secure, convenient & effective.
When COVID-19 first hit, I was reluctant to try online therapy. I worried it would be less helpful. For over a year now, my couples have consistently proved me wrong. Not only are the sessions effective, but the added convenience has also been a huge help for my couples. Because of this, my practice is now100% online and I serve clients throughout South Carolina and Florida.
Whether you want the added convenience of doing sessions from home, or you want to avoid the traffic and save time on travel, online therapy gives you that convenience and ease.
What are the benefits of online therapy?
• Avoid the stress of traffic
• Save time traveling to and from my office
• Be in the comfort of your own home with your couch, your space...and your pets!
• Change may translate better into your daily life when sessions are done in your home environment
• Avoid a babysitter: if you have kids who aren't old enough to be left alone, but they can keep themselves occupied in another room while we have our sessions, you won't need to find a babysitter
When is online therapy not appropriate?
• If you don't have internet access
• If you don't have access to a computer with a camera, a tablet, or a smartphone
• If you don't have a private location
• If you are outside of South Carolina or Florida (due to licensure restrictions)
How does it work?
If you have ever used Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime, the format will feel similar; however, I use a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform to ensure privacy.
You will receive a link to your appointment a few minutes prior to your scheduled time. Just click the link to join the session. That's it!
How do we get started?
It all begins with a free, 20-minute phone consultation to see if working together is a good fit. If it's a good fit, we'll schedule our first session and get you started as soon as possible. If it's not a good fit, I'll make sure to point you in the right direction. Click Get Started to schedule your initial phone consultation.